Terms and Conditions
- The user is solely and comprehensively responsible for the content (text, images, graphics, links, etc.) posted by him.
- The user undertakes not to violate applicable national and international law and contractual provisions when using the content and services of the provider.
- The user releases the provider from claims by third parties that are asserted against the provider due to violations of rights by the user.
- In particular, the user must keep his content free of information that serves to incite hatred, that depicts, glorifies or encourages violence, is sexually offensive or pornographic, contains racist or sexist statements, contains viruses or spam messages or other violations of the good manners in general and forms of behavior in Internet traffic in particular.
- The provider does not guarantee that the content provided by the user will be available / displayed at all times.
- The provider can modify / adapt the content posted by the user to a small extent. The provider will only implement this to optimize the layout.
- The provider can remove the content posted by the user at any time.
- The provider can contact the user via email.
- The user may not allow third parties to use his access. The user is obliged to keep his access data secret and to protect it from access by third parties.
- The provider assumes no liability for the correctness, completeness, reliability, topicality and usability of the content provided.
- The copyright for the posted contributions remains with the respective user. However, by posting his contribution on the website, the user grants the provider the right to keep the contribution permanently available for retrieval on his website and to make it publicly accessible. The provider has the right to move contributions within its website and to connect them to other content.
- The provider is entitled to terminate its service with a notice period of 2 weeks. In the event of the termination of its service, the provider is entitled but not obliged to delete the content created by the users.
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the contractual relationships between the provider and the user. Excluded from this choice of law are the mandatory consumer protection regulations of the country in which the user has his habitual residence.